- Designed for Minimum Soil Disturbance at higher speeds.
- Sweep bolts to 1-1/4″ x 2″ edge bent alloy shank
- 1/2″ thick sweep shank combined with 55 degree swept back wings results in minimum soil disturbance and allows shallow placement of nutrients.
- Provides for maximum nutrient uptake in aerobic zone
- New Heavier Colter Spring
- Convenient- no tools required- snap pin adjustable colters
- Attaches to 4″ x 6″ tool bar
- Auto reset with 1400# reset force
- 1-1/4″ x 2″ edge bent 5160 Alloy Steel Shank
- Cast Steel Sweep
- Hi Chrome Cast Tip
- Hard surfaced sweeps
- 3″ outer diameter slurry tube
- Seperately replaceable sweeps and tubes
- 22 1/2 inch heavy duty spring colter slices through heavy residue
- 3 sweep options
- 8″ Standard sweeps
- 8″ Hi Rate Sweeps
- 12″ Hi Rate Sweeps
Features and Advantages
|Snap Pin Adjust colter.
No set screws.
|Easy- no tools required adjustment.
No set screws rested and broken off.
No shafts sliding down.
|22-1/2″ diameter colter – not 20″||New heavier spring maintains colter depth to prevent residue hair pinning.
Larger 22-1/2″ diameter blade provides better cutting action through tough GMO residue than 20 inch.
|Auto reset – not spring bundle||Provides 8″ trip clearance and much more resistance to floating. 1400# trip pressure.|
|1-1/4″ x2 edge bent shanks- not 1×2 flat shank.||250% stronger than 1×2 flat.
1×2 flat shank does not maintain constant sweep angle due to deflection in variable soil conditions.
|The sweep shank is narrow (1/2″)
The sweeps lift the soil in less than 1″
|This allows shallow operation resulting in fuel savings. Most tillage apparatus will require 100% less horsepower when operated 50% deeper.|
|High Carbon, special bar quality,
cast steel sweep with front
Hi Crome Casting and heavy abrasion
resistance hard surfacing on the wings
Lower cost per acre.
|Tube Pivot||Prevents hose damage.|